Monday 7 September 2015

Dash and Lily’s book of dares — Rachel Cohen and David Levithan (Book Review)



    An enjoyable, funny and a one sit read. I spent like an evening reading this book because I didn’t feel like working at the time, and I consider my self lucky to have chosen it because I felt much better afterwords.
    Let me tell you how I have fallen on this one: I was so annoyed and didn’t feel like doing anything at the time, but a book is always welcomed, so I decided to surprise myself and not read the synopsys and not chose one I own as PDF or Paper version, so I opened a lot of Bookers Blogs, closed my eyes and clicked somewhere on the Chrome window to select a page then I had to read the first title on that blog and it was Dash and Lily’s book of dares. So I downloaded it and started reading it immediately and… what can I say? “I love it, I love how it was written, I love the part where both teenagers were idealising the other one and how they got to know each other better and like one another the way they are, and I think it’s funny and highly enjoyable.”
    I definitely recommand it as a “Go to” read on a plane or a bus… And I give it a 6.2/10, because Duh!! a bit of action in a teenager’s life won’t do any harm and I was waiting for something big to happen but her losing her shoe or getting drunk isn’t really what I expected.

No comments

Post a Comment

© It's CHAYMA
Maira Gall