Monday 7 September 2015

FABLEHAVEN Book 1 - Brandon Mull


    I enjoyed reading this book and I am so going to finish this series!! It’s like a combination of Alice in Wonderland, where Seth and Kendra found themselves spending their vacation on an enchanted preserve,
and Harry Potter, where the great evil wizard is trying to cast darkness upon the world.
    This book is filled with imagination and fantasy. It takes its readers on a beautiful journey.
Easy to read, and I like that every chapter follows the 20 pages rule so one can read exactly one chapter before bed.
    It is a 9/10 for me and that one point got away because of some turn of events that I didn’t hate but I also wasn’t attached to.
PS: This book is a must read (hopefully the entire series)

No comments

Post a Comment

© It's CHAYMA
Maira Gall